Selamat Datang Ke Blog Saya.... : )

This blog is nothing but pieces of what happen to me and may be it happen to you too.Everyone have something to say about something..So do I.We'll just take it and grab it along the path...

Tuesday 31 May 2011

My Life...This Is Who I Am.

Recently I've accidentally deleted all my post which again today I've to restart every I've written before.What the hell and what I've been doing to my post,ha! ha!...I really need to undergo a serious workshop for blogging.Actually akak tak malu pun to admit what I am not good at,its a fact and there is no point of pretendeng I know everything right?So one again an introduction to the owner of the blog and her loves one in the house.

This me,I would like u all to address me as Kak Pah but my schoolmate used to address me as Sherry and among my family member on my side everyone address me as Ana.

In very human being that have a chance of living a normal life,there will be a man or a woman behind him or her.Like my case my love of my life.I've nothing to say about my husband,I've known him since I am 19th years old and I thinked he knows me better than I known him.I've known him when is at 22 years old and until today I am still looking at him as he is still at 22 years old.

This is my husband,he is an army officer,peolpe love to call him Major..Major Azly but for me his rank never affected me despite its just another called name.For me he is Azly the man I known since he is 22 years old and still he is that same man and no one can never ever change that in my mind.Trust me after 14 years of married life he still cannot change my attitude towards his career,meaning he is in the Army but I am not an Army Officer Wife.I am who I am I don't care about his status,I only care about me and my children and as for my husband he will hang his rank in the office the minute he reached home!!!!!


Along the way,both of us has been blessed with 3 children of our own,enough la...with the last one which at 3 months plus now.With these 2 boys and I girl the house really make me mad and crazy everyday.U know what I mean.
Eldest son Muhamad Aiman 13th years old now




This NurAisyah Azly 4 years old,the only princess in house.


Center of attention for the whole family,the latest edition of me and my husband
Muhamad Aidil Muhamad Azly 3 months old.


What a life,look what it takes me to at 38 years old.Earlier I'd only planned for 1 child only as I am not that good around children,but at the end surviving with this 3 human in my life.There it goes all my social life he he he..Now everything I do,everywhere I go I will always be together with these 3 human that captured my heart and I love them equally.Let just hope it will stay like this forever,no more addition to our life.Cukup la 3 orang...Its not an easy task ok to take care of this 3 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment